Fleet Safety Compliance
Now fleet owners and managers have a more effective method of safety compliance
Private truck fleet owners, public transportation agencies, taxi companies, and courier companies – all have substantial safety compliance responsibilities. Alcohol use among drivers puts organizations at risk in multiple ways—from criminal and regulatory penalties to lost productivity and revenues, to brand damage, to crippling lawsuits. And while interlock devices and other conventional monitoring systems offer some monitoring capabilities, they are both costly and limited in their effectiveness. There has simply never been a system that can monitor individuals in a real-time, nearly fool-proof manner… until now.
CheckBAC™ is a patented solution that finally bridges the gap between testing and accountability – so you can effectively monitor and manage the sobriety of each driver. Combining industry-accurate Bluetooth® technology with a simple, easy-to-use smartphone app, CheckBAC gives you the power to test your drivers – anywhere, anytime – and instantly see their results.
CheckBAC is a game-changer
The CheckBAC system elevates the standards of both results and cost-effectiveness. It vastly improves the remote management of probation compliance by integrating three vital components:
- A powerful but easy-to-use platform for monitoring and managing hundreds–or even thousands–of drivers.
- A patented mobile application that downloads onto the driver’s own (or issued) smartphone.
- One of several leading Bluetooth breathalyzers – any of which is both accurate and affordable.
Delivering an array of advantages:
- The CheckBAC system provides certainty of compliance with patented technology that captures:
- Accurate, real-time results of a driver’s BAC test
- Real-time video and audio of the driver taking the BAC test
- Real-time GPS location
- It empowers managers to remotely command BAC tests to both individuals and groups.
- Managers can command tests on-demand, on a random basis, or on a fixed schedule.
- Managers are automatically alerted to out-of-compliance results – via the management platform, SMS, and email.
- The system is affordable for any organization, costing up to 80% less than other commonly used technologies.
- It’s also ideal for monitoring other safety-sensitive personnel, such as mechanics, dispatchers, and heavy-equipment operators.
- The CheckBAC system can help alleviate rising liability insurance costs.
- It offers proof an organization’s commitment to public safety – can be promoted as such.
- Easy to deploy and use, it can be up and operating in a single day.