Drug & Alcohol Recovery
A more effective approach to modifying behavior
Most physicians, clinics, and hospitals have very limited treatment options for helping alcohol-addicted patients modify their behavior. Often medication and in-office breathalyzer tests aren’t enough to reinforce sober habits, and referrals to specialized recovery clinics typically mean long waiting lists and a price tag that is out of reach for most patients.
CheckBAC™ is a patented solution that finally gives hospitals and group practices the means to better treat and monitor alcohol-addicted patients. It bridges the gap between testing and accountability –combining industry-accurate Bluetooth® technology with a simple, easy-to-use smartphone app, to give you the power to test your patients – anywhere, anytime – and instantly see their results
CheckBAC is a game-changer
The CheckBAC system elevates the standards of both treatment and cost-effectiveness. It vastly improves the remote monitoring of patients by integrating three vital components:
- A powerful but easy-to-use platform for monitoring and managing hundreds–or even thousands–of patients.
- A patented mobile application that downloads onto the patient’s own (or issued) smartphone.
- One of several leading personal breathalyzers – any of which is accurate and affordable.
Delivering an array of advantages:
- The CheckBAC system provides certainty of compliance with patented technology that captures:
- Accurate, real-time results of a patient’s BAC test
- Real-time video and audio of the patient taking the BAC test
- Real-time GPS location
- It empowers medical staff to remotely command BAC tests to both individuals and groups.
- Staff can command tests on-demand, on a random basis, or on a fixed schedule.
- Staff is automatically alerted to out-of-compliance results – via the management platform, SMS, and email.
- The system is affordable for patients, costing up to 80% less than other commonly used monitoring technologies.
- Easy to deploy and use, it can be up and operating in a single day.